viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

I really love Cook!!!

The next Sunday is going to be my turn to cook in the “Desafio” fellowship, after Sunday service, at Guadalajara UBF. And obviously I’m happy, I don’t know if my fellowship's coworkers think like me. LOL!!!

Well, I don’t know yet, what kind of food I’ll cook?; it’s always a little discussion in my fellowship, about it, because in “desafio” there are different kind of persons and obviously every one have a special and favorite food.

Some Coworkers only eat healthy food, like salads, of food without beef, pork and chicken, inclusive without seafood. (OMG!!! I said). And others Coworker are meat’s lovers. They love the fatty food, like pork, beef, tacos, “tortas ahogadas”, “carne en su jugo”, “pozole”, “mole”, “Enchiladas”, Pizza, “lonches de pierna”, and some food with many, many meat… mmmmm! I’m in the mood for the last one; (If you see, I’m one of the meat’s lover).

But, well. What kind of food I’ll cook for the Sunday? It’s always a mystery!!!

Regards friends!!

No hay comentarios: